A little bit more info about Sunday’s GWTOMWR.
- We’ll head out at 9.00a.m. Louisville time. I don’t know if any crazy IN time is in play this time of year.
- See “messages” section for more info on catching a ride if you’re interested. I might or might not have truck room.
- Our ride happens to correspond with the first Mad Dogs ride of the year, so we might cross paths with them around or south of New Middletown.
- RCCS don’t tend to do cue sheets. As Dave so eloquently put, we group ride. You’re welcome to download/copy the map posted in the previous post if you plan of heading out on your own. We’ll follow that route behind you. And nobody gets dropped.
- We should have food options in New Middletown and Lanesville. We pass NM twice.
- Please come prepared. We like to be a self-sufficient lot, but Dave has a tool for every occasion. And it’s the first longer road outing of the year. Hopefully you’ve done a few miles during this cold spell.
View Edwardsville Park in a larger map