Sunday Coffee Ride

Please join us this Sunday 2/20 for an urban ride and enjoy some coffee.  Ride starts at 8:00 am at Heine Brothers on Chenoweth Ln.

The ride will probably be about 30 miles.  Cue sheets will probably not be provided, as we like to stay together as a group at a reasonable pace.

See you there!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Sunday Coffee Ride

1. Patrick says:

I can’t wait for this ride. Hopefully I’ll be in on the next mixed terrain ride if the Bomba gets painted soon enough.

2. Asher says:

I hope to make it as well — barring the possibility of my steel beauty exploding in a moment of jealous rage because I switched my phone’s wallpaper to a picture of the alloy/carbon rig I’m building up 🙂

3. Tim says:

In fact there will *not* be cue sheets. In fact, I probably won’t post a map either. It’s the “nose”, you know, that will find the way.

4. Ward says:

Nice riding with you guys today. I liked the pace that pushed me to ride a little harder than I would on my own. I will try to make future trips, maybe with a new (to me) road bike in March.

5. It was good to meet the two of you, Asher and Ward. You are certainly welcome to join us anytime!

Rain seems to be typical of RCCS rides. 🙂 Not really sure why it works out that way.

6. Asher says:

Great riding with you guys today! Rain is fine with me — it keeps things a little cooler in the summer 😀

7. tex69 says:

I enjoyed our time together Ward and Asher. It was a really nice group and strong to boot along the river hills. Love to have you again some time whether in town or out on the open rambling road. And good luck, Ward, with the new bike shopping. Always fun.

Comments are closed.